Andys Thoughts

I need to take time for the Lord, So often I don't. I long to live in his rest but what will it take. So What does rest mean to me... Release Everything Starting Today!!! When does it happen... Right now, and again now, and again in a couple of minutes and again.. you get the picture.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thetis Island, British Columbia, Canada

Hi my name is Andy Wouda, I live on Thetis Island B.C. I like it very much here. I'm a cook at a little Bible School (Capernwray Harbour) where I feed all the students and some of the staff. I do all this because I love the Lord Jesus Christ, who Lives in me and longs to live through me (if you want to know more ask me) I have been wanting to start a blog for a while. I want to talk about food, and a few other things that might come up a long the way. I hope you enjoy all that you see and hope to see you soon. Oh if you want these are some more thoughts.

  • Andys Thoughts
  • Andys Home
  • Sunday, January 22, 2006

    Psalm 95

    O come, let us sing for joy to the \Lord\; Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the \Lord\ is a great God, And a great King above all gods, In whose hand are the depths of the earth; The peaks of the mountains are His also. The sea is His, for it was He who made it; And His hands formed the dry land. Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the \Lord\ our Maker. For He is our God, And we are the people of His pasture, and the sheep of His hand. Today, if you would hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts, as at Meribah, As in the day of Massah in the wilderness; "When your fathers tested Me, They tried Me, though they had seen My work. "For forty years I loathed {that} generation, And said they are a people who err in their heart, And they do not know My ways. "Therefore I swore in My anger, Truly they shall not enter into My rest."

    If I'm not in his rest then I need to think about being more than 300 Ft. back. Today, if you would hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts. Seek Him the Lord longs to give us rest. Enter His Rest today.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home